If you own a home and have minor children, a Family Plan Session, valued at over $750, is essential to your family. And while most men are resistant to coming to this planning session, they absolutely love it after they've gone through it.
During the Family Plan Session you and your husband will:
- Choose the right guardians for your kids and avoid making any of the "6 Common Mistakes" most parents make.
- Get your financial house in order and keep it that way! Believe it or not, the second part is what most parents fail to do since once they go over their finances with a financial advisor, check it off their list and fail to maintain the plan.
- Learn how to prepare your kids for life without you! You are always teaching your children how to do things for themselves and be independent, but how much have you really prepared them to do so if they could no longer depend on you or your husband?
- Learn how to legally avoid all estate taxes! If you had the choice to give money to your kids or give it to Uncle Sam, who would you choose? Exactly!
- Learn the secret to protecting your kid's inheritance from lawsuits and divorce! Giving money outright to your kids is not the most responsible choice. Why not protect their money from themselves and those who would go after their money?
- Discover how to leave your loved ones a far greater gift than all the money in the world! Do you know the #1 gift people ask for when they lose a loved one? Well, we can help you give that gift to each other and your kids!
The Family Plan Session is absolutely free for Father's Day and there is no obligation and no pressure; think of it as the parenting session you didn't get at the hospital. Please call, (978) 296-4140, email email@example.com, or visit our website www.wilsonlf.com to learn more about how we can help you give your husband the gift of a lifetime.
Wilson, lf is a family-focused boutique law firm specializing in estate planning located in Andover, Massachusetts and Washington, DC. We help parents like you organize your affairs, in style, to protect your investments and provide for your loved ones. We are so passionate about providing "a plan for every family" that we meet families throughout Massachusetts and DC in their homes or offices and have some evening and weekend appointments available every month for utmost convenience.