Sunday, July 28, 2013

You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone

Listen to Song...
Have you heard the Anna Kendrick cups song from the movie, Pitch Perfect?  The lyrics resonate for a firm always trying to preserve family memories.  What would you miss most if you lost someone you loved?  If you had to preserve a memory of yourself, how would you want to be remembered?

Some simple things you can do today are make family photobooks, record videos talking about things you want your family to remember, and gathering small items to place in a special memory box.  Anything you can do to preserve lasting memories will be appreciated and treasured more than you know.

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle whiskey for the way
And I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow. What d'you say?

[2x]
When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my hair
You're gonna miss me everywhere, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

I've got my ticket for the long way 'round
The one with the prettiest of views
It's got mountains, it's got rivers
It's got sights to give you shivers
But it sure would be prettier with you

[3x]
When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone

If you've ever experienced losing a loved one, the lyrics "you're gonna miss me when I'm gone" ring too true.  Call us today at (978) 296-4140 or email info@wilsonlf.com if you would like to preserve your memories.  If you mention this Family Post Blog we will include a "Family Legacy Conversation" in your estate planning package at no cost.

Wilson, lf is a family-focused boutique law firm specializing in estate planning located in Andover, Massachusetts and Washington, DC.  We help parents like you organize your affairs, in style, to protect your investments and provide for your loved ones.  We are so passionate about providing "a plan for every family" that we meet families throughout Massachusetts and DC in their homes or offices and have some evening and weekend appointments available every month for utmost convenience. www.wilsonlf.com

No comments:

Post a Comment